Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Clear Skies



Today, my mind is the clearest it has been in a long while. It could be the good night sleep I finally had (putting a pillow under, or between your legs, is awesome), it could be the extra time I got to snuggle with my wife on her break, it could be any number of things. But, I feel really great, mentally, tonight, and just can't go to sleep for fear it will end with a restless night. I desperately want to want to pray, and read, but somehow, it seems like wanting to reading a college paper when I'm in shorts and a cutoff shirt sitting on a volleyball court. Something just doesn't fit. I have all this energy, and it's not stiffling or crazy or foggy. Just, natural. I often wonder what Heaven will be like, with no sickness, no stress, no brain fog. Just Living. It'll be interesting to see if we still need planners and email.
Anyway, I was hoping writing something would help me find what's brewing tonight with my Brain Juice, but I just gave you a little journal I guess, I hope you like it.

No comments: