It's time to get up and get going. Life is screaming into my day and I've only so much time to scream back!
Friday, January 23, 2009
My Domain
This is it. The beginning. Not a bad start for my new domain. Seeing as I'm coming from a full garage at my mom's house, to a whimpy
garage at my first apartment... to a non insulated-non electrified garage at our second apartment... to the storage closet on my deck, I'd say I've come full circle. I've had time to think about my desires for a functional, purposeful garage. No pipe dream of a woodshop here, just Real, Useful, Simple Man Space here. No 30-30's on the wall (might shoot someone), no gianormous stereos (might get stolen), no "Home Depot Credit Card Special" cabinets and tools. Just a blank slate, and a frugal handyman wanting to fix the world one project at a time. I'll post more when I get more to post about it. But, be warned... I know where to get PVC here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment